Sunday, March 8, 2009

OOD 3.8.09


Tonight we are getting together at a friend's for an early (v casual) potluck dinner.  Still I want to break out my new Target snip-toes.  *love*  

The Old Navy pima/modal cardigan is super soft and reminiscent of one of  Anthropologie's current cardis.  I didn't see the color I purchased at my B&M online - at first I thought "smoked glass gray" was it -  but mine definitely isn't gray.  It is more of a putty/latte color - perfect with browns.


Anthropologie Serpentine Path tank in brown (S), Old Navy cardigan, Urban Outfitters J'taime necklace


the spicy snip-toe pump!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I wonder if it *is* the same color online, just with a terribly inaccurate (and misleading) name. I find ON online colors aren't the same IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! that could be! if so, it's a pretty inaccurate name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are actually pretty comfortable too for the height!

    ReplyDelete