Saturday, March 21, 2009

OOD 3.21.09 - Heading to Target


Not surprisingly, I am wearing a couple of items from my Friends and Family box that arrived yesterday afternoon!  The navy sweater is just such a perfect little cardi for the price ($14.00).  It is still a deal at $20.00 imo, and I may have to pick up another one before too long.  Also, I've wanted a gray striped tank since seeing J Crew's version.  I love the painterly look of J Crew's but I don't always love the tissue weight they are so fond of...  ON's version is their hearty ribbed tank... I have so many of these in white and they last forever!  At $3.50 I would say that is an amazing bargain.  My venti latte is going to cost more this morning.

Also, I picked up a couple cute necklaces at F21 last night.  I believe that may have been my very first purchase there, although I've been in to look a couple times.  They are super cute and were amazingly cheap!  I'll review later... right now I've got to get to my beloved Starbuck drive-thru and on to a little shopping.  My Polyvore for today is below with one  IRL pic.  Reviews of anything fabulous I come across today to follow along with info on the F21 necklaces! 
 

ON ruffle neck cardi, ON long layering tank, F21 necklace

7 comments:

  1. Oh, now I know for sure that I definitely need that navy cardigan! Thanks for the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! That F21 necklace is so cute, and the ON ruffle cardi is, too. I think I'm due for a stop at Old Navy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cardi and tank. I am a huge fan of ON's tanks and camis - they are my staples. Really digging the striped tank. Will have to look into that at some point.

    Can't wait for the new reviews. Necklaces look way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Wish I would have glanced through their cardigans when I did my F&F shopping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tank is great. I haven't seen that one. I'm loving my ON ruffle cardis. Cute necklace, too! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Golly, gee, you look nice for Target. Good combining of pieces to make a real stunner of a fairly casual outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone :) I highly recommend all the pieces in this bargain outfit!!

    ReplyDelete