Saturday, March 7, 2009

OOD 3.7.09


Today's outfit was inspired by (read: totally copied from) the very talented FFM at Fabulous Florida Mommy... see here.  I actually started to put together a Polyvore outfit then thought... wait a minute... FFM has done this!  So I looked it up and - voila!  I would probably have put the white long sleeved top under but wouldn't have thought to make it a turtleneck and add a long necklace and tan boots... would've gone with basic black.  I loved it all together! Much better!  My boots are Sofft's Tyla II  in caramel suede... Sofft makes some of the most comfortable shoes and boots on the planet, IMHO.  These have a beautiful lace-up detail on the back with a little bow at the top.  Cute!  This outfit will transition beautifully from running errands like picking up cake and flowers and food, to lunch with the in-laws, to Mexican & Margarita themed birthday dinner with friends!  Thanks FFM!

Target Jacket & Necklace, Old Navy Turtleneck


Sofft Tyla II boots

golly, it's hard to photograph the back of your boots while wearing!  so I just took them off to show the lace up detail

No comments:

Post a Comment