Sunday, March 8, 2009

Item Review: ON Lightweight Cropped Twill Jacket


So I am putting together my Old Navy wishlist for the upcoming Friends & Family event and one of the items I added I tried on yesterday in-store:  The Lightweight Cropped Twill Jacket.  I tried it on a M in an olive color which is not shown on the website but I think I am actually going to go for it in Radiant Red.  I also won't pair it with such a full cardi (I have on the Ruched Slub-Knit Cami in Valencia Orange under it in the fitting room but I was just trying things on).  The cotton fabric feels great and is a nice weight for a Spring layer.  It has slash pockets in the front, fuller 3/4 sleeves, and some classic trench detailing but a nice swingy silhouette that makes me think 1960's.  It is currently on the website for $30.  I am guessing they will put it back to the regular price of $39.50 when F&F rolls around, but the 30% discount will make that $27.65.  





Old Navy's jacket, Old Navy's picture

2 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute. what a great spring jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like this so much, but it's cute on you. Red will be a great color.

    ReplyDelete