Monday, March 16, 2009

OOD 3.16.09


Well, when I volunteered to cover some extra time volunteering at my girls' school I had of course not yet received Anthro's last minute email about a super-sale!  It's just as well though...  those little Kindergarteners are more important and it costs me nothing but time!  

Lately I have been thinking about summer and travel plans, and I really want to put together a nice list of clothes/accessories to buy myself (and my kids) for the fun activities we have planned.  Then I want to budget so I can be thoughtful about some cool summer wardrobes & a few specials pieces.  I have had tons of fun doing the discount dance with Old Navy and Target lately but I should slow down a little now that F&F is over.  I *will* have to keep checking for what pops up at Tar-jay, natch. :)

Anyway, here I am today:



J Crew Merino Rose cardigan, Old Navy tank in brown, Joes Jeans, Tory Burch pumps in brown, pearl necklace Hubby bought me in Japan with a citrine added

No comments:

Post a Comment