Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OOD 4.8.09: White + Yellow + Pink Flowers


It's a classically beautiful Spring day today:  birds singing, flowers blooming, and I fully expect the sun to come out shortly.  We've had so much gray and rain and cold lately that I'd almost forgotten what it was like!  

Plus, I am just coming out from under some terrible flu bug and finally have a little energy to get some things done.  So I am going to wear my two favorite colors today: pink and yellow.  

The tank & cardi are from J Crew and the sandals are a wonderful find from Target that I posted about in February but am finally just now gettting a chance to wear.  They also come in green. 

Happy Wednesday everyone!


11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading Naturally Thin, too. Do you like it? Sorry to be off topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I really do! I am only on Chapter 2 but I really like the advice about the bank account, and having it all but not all at the same time. I am totally keeping that in mind and have actually lost a pound or two already & feeling better about my food choices. I really think this may get the last of the "baby weight" off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are adorable:) I don't have much yellow, but i do love the yellow/pink combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those sandals at Target. They looked cute & comfortable. I read the reviews on the book at Amazon. It's getting raves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are comfy - and I'm on Chapter 4 now of the book. it is GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those colors! Those sandals are pretty--I wonder if they have them in the stores now??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Petunia, I saw them at my Target on Saturday - they are also online.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a mom of four boys, I absolutely adore this outfit - boyish enough yet very girlie!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog so that I could, in turn, find yours! Have a fabulous Easter~
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mimi - thank you for the sweet compliment. I love your blog! :) Happy Easter ~

    ReplyDelete