Monday, April 6, 2009

Ann Taylor Loft: 3/4 Sleeve Crewneck Cardi


AT Loft recently put these little sweaters at a special promotional price of just $24.50 (regularly $39.50) so I placed an order for a couple of them this afternoon.  

I have a basic black and a white on their way... I think I will get tons of use out of these.  The style I ordered is #233062 which is mostly pima cotton with some nylon and spandex.  There is another style #225821 at the same price point which is entirely pima cotton but the only color available on the site was strawberry.  Gigi reviewed the pima cotton here.  As she noted, it looks very much like J Crew's Jackie cardi!  But - especially on this promotion - at quite a bargain price!


Ann Taylor Loft's cardigan, Ann Taylor Loft's picture

7 comments:

  1. Let me know how they work. I have very mixed experiences with their sweaters. They just don't seem to wash well for me. Maybe that has changed because it's been at least a year since I got a sweater there. I tend toward knits and dresses. (I love love love some of their dresses)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they are OK! I've liked the looks of a lot of what they've had in-store lately... we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it has some spandex in it, I think that will help w/it snapping back. I never heat dry my sweaters, though.

    What do you think about the book you're reading, Naturally Thin? I thought she was publishing a cooking bok=ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one of their cardigans (button down one) that i bought a few months ago........LOVE IT.....and I wash in machine, on "gentle cycle" and then i put it down on a table to dry (not in dryer) and it came out perfectly!! May have to go get one in white, now that they are on sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I think they should be fine... I keep most of my sweaters and knits out of the dryer too. I checked my J Crew jackie and it is also cotton/nylon/lycra and I like that it has a little stretch.

    Gigi - I am just on Chapter 2, but I am loving Bethenny's book. It may help that I watch the show and am totally "Team Bethenny" lol... but really I think she makes a lot of sense in her advice about just eating healthy and enjoying food while not acting like a 2 yr old about it! I don't have serious food issues but I do have about 10 extra pounds of baby weight (my baby is now 4) and I am not a good dieter! I really like her approach. There are about 30 recipes in the book too and I can't wait to try some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads on up on the AT Loft cardi. I also picked up Bethenny's book and I am planning on reading it during my recession vacation coming up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cardigan is FABULOUS. I ordered White and Sunny Lime... i LIKED them so much that I just ordered Black and Carmine Pink. I adore cardigans, and stock up once a year.

    ReplyDelete