Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OOTD 9.29.09: A Target Cardi {+ Orange Revas!}


It's time to pull out my orange suede Revas again!  Love these shoes... comfy & Fall-like & bright & happy.  The weather is gloomy today so these (plus a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte) are my antidote to the drippy gray-ness outside.  I am also wearing the new Target cardi I found on Saturday.  It came in some other colors too - black, and gray I think, and maybe another - and is priced at $27.99.  The tag says LS Cardigan/Brown/247961.  Love the pointelle detailing & belt.  This is a Small.


Target Mossimo cardi, Paige Premium denim, ON tee, Target necklace, Tory Burch Revas in orange suede, LV Neverfull MM

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. ahh i love cardigan weather :) it's about time that it's finally rolled around! love the kicks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cardigan---must check this out. love the brown with orange TB flats!! what a great "fall" outfit! Did you say you got a cute dress at Target lately, too? Oh, and we are almost ready to order the three light fixture from lightingdirect.com!! thanks for the great advice on kitchen island lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! you are too cute! the orange revas are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan!! How fun with the orange Revas!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you think we ought to write to Ms. Burch and ask her to rename the color? Pumpkin Spice would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love those shoes!!! I just ordered my first pair of Revas. I went with simple black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look soo nice. I think you have good taste in accesories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore the shoes, and the new cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cardigan and revas are great! I love the shoes. You are now my point person for target buys. You always pick the greatest pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My local Target never has anything nice. I can't tell if I'm too slow getting there or if it's just what my store stocks...sigh...you look great!

    lottie

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you thank you everyone!
    EntertainingMom - yes! great name!
    lottie - that's too bad. At least they run a lot of free ship deals and if things don't work you can return locally I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit. I love the brown and orange combo.

    ReplyDelete