Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trophy Cupcakes & Anthropologie Earrings {and Lilly Grapefruit Juice}



My purchases at The Bravern yesterday:

L-R: Snowball (Valrhona chocolate cake & coconut buttercream), Snickerdoodle (cinnamon & sugar butter cake & cinnamon buttercream) S'more (Valrhona chocolate w/graham cracker crust & toasted marshmallow)
Lemon (lemon butter cake & tangy lemon buttercream), Chocolate Vanilla (Valrhona chocolate cake & Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla),  Red Velvet (Southern buttermilk cake with a hint of cocoa & cream cheese frosting)

 


Anthropologie Lobelia Bud Earrings in Clear #944090 $28.00

(wearing today of course)

Oh, and look what I found over the weekend (I know I'm a little late on this but I was excited as Lilly is so rare in Washington State):


Happy Tuesday

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love the earrings and those cupcakes look delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes are GORGEOUS! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings...and the cupcakes are gorgeous! Did they taste as good as they look??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes are ALMOST too pretty to eat!! Love the earrings!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore cupcakes AND anthropologie...now i have a big craving to eat a sweet treat and shop. ouch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto on all of the above!!

    I also love the cute Lilly Grapefruit Juice packaging-- very fun.

    ReplyDelete