Friday, September 4, 2009

Sharing A Show Home {& Hello From Minnesota!}




First off, we made it in late last night, slept great, had a nice breakfast, and now the kids are splashing around happily in the hotel pool with my Hubby while I catch up on my blogs and twitter pals poolside! A great start to the day.

Browsing through my pics, I found several of a "green" show house that we toured while in Georgia recently. We've been sprucing up our nearly-3-year-old home recently and I am gathering ideas for fixing up our bedroom & master bath. I love getting ideas from decorated models so thought I'd share some of my snaps. Happy Friday everyone!











xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that monogrammed chair in the third picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitchen pic and the bathtub... LOVE.

    ReplyDelete