Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's That Time Again {Packing for Vegas}



Time to pack for another trip!  Here's the start to my pile system of travel wardrobe planning.  This time it's a quick few days in Las Vegas for just Hubs and me so I'm not taking that much (I am imagining there will be some shopping involved anyway...).

So I'm looking forward to some fun dining, checking out the shops, and seeing the one and only Cher.  I'll of course have my camera & mac, so on-location blogging coming up next week!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. I see the TB Revas are going -- love these flats! & I love that paisley shift dress -- very cute for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh have fun in vegas! Was there this summer- the shops at ceasers are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your packing systems. ;-)

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your packing method and will be stealing it when I plan my clothing for NY next month! Thanks! Can't wait for Vegas updates! Have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks y'all!
    Cate - I will have to check out shops at Ceasars! I only remember Venetian - it's been 10 years!
    Pamela - have fun in NY! would love to get back there b4 too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you packed! I hope you have a great time in Vegas! I was supposed to go this December but looks like I'll be putting it off for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! I REALLY need a gateway with just my husband but I don't know when that is going to happen.
    Love the paisley dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love vegas. have fun and do some shopping for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what fun! Have a great time! :)

    Btw...do the Revas fit TTS? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summerilla, Ema, Patina - thanks!
    FFM- thanks! I do find them TTS. I wear an 8.5 in just about every shoe and for me that is just right in the TB Revas - I have these, orange suede and the espadrille version all in 8.5.

    ReplyDelete