Sunday, September 20, 2009

Deal(s) of the Day: ON & Target


** update:  I added IRL pics here**

OK.  I went out for white tee shirts and toothpaste but also ended up with a cute dress & top which often happens when I walk in to Old Navy and Target.  So here are my finds today:


First, a simple soft corduroy dress from Old Navy in a lovely mushroom-y hue (ON calls it "Wise Owl" I believe) - such easy dressing.  I picture this with black tights and my tall black J Crew Brewster boots.  Makes me wish for cooler temps! Priced at $29.50 but on promo for $15.00.  That's FIFTEEN dollars! Online "Black Jack" is the only color marked down, but in my store all the colors were $15.00.



And from Target, the Mossimo "long sleeve double vee top", Blue Print/248451 $16.99.  This looks much better on than on the hanger - just watch the sleeve openings because on the one I tried on the elastic was not gathered on one of them.  It has a slightly wide double v-neck but did not at all feel like it was going to slip off my shoulders.  Again, very comfy.  Also came in a purplish-black print, but this blue print reminds me of something Tory Burch might do.  I plan to wear with black capris and my TB Revas.

Next posts will be on the road... Happy Sunday!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. I tried on the corduroy dress the other day. It's such a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okaaaaayy, back to Target I go! I love that shirt! Like you said, I see it with black capri's/pants---and looks kinda TB! The dress is adorable! I would have to see this and try it on. I love hearing about your shopping finds!! Thank you! Hope you are all packed for your trip, and have FUN. Can't wait to hear/read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys ... that dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Target for great buys like that too. They always have such interesting things. I just wanted to say hello to you. I am new to the blogging community and always liked you blog before I started one. I tagged you in my post today. I hope you will consider taking part in it. Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style...you find such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um, i need both of those items! amazing. you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone for stopping by!
    Preppy Buckeye - thank you! We got back late last night from Vegas but I will definitely work on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow love the corduroy dress! i'm going to try it on this weekend. thanks for sharing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally digging that cord dress - must go to ON!!

    ReplyDelete