Monday, February 22, 2010

Sephora by OPI Personal Shopper


A few weeks ago I cashed in some beautyinsider points at Sephora for their OPI nail polish reward (the current 500 point perk). This set contains three 15 ml polishes: Personal Shopper, Dear Diary... and I'm with Brad. Today I went for a pedicure with Personal Shopper - to me a perfect, true basic red - a happy color. I'm going to love this with the navy blue I've been adding to my wardrobe lately.

If you haven't already, you can sign up and check out all the details of Sephora's reward program here.


I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fab red! I noticed that new perk last time I was in there. I already have I'm With Brad, but the other two look great. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete