Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OOTD 3.31.10: Liberty Flowers + Gray + Green


Mossimo Cardi (last year), Liberty of London for Target Woven Top (Girls' Dept - Size L), ON Jeans, Tory Burch Reese Flats in Cricket Green

This top really is so nicely made and only $9.99 - I went with a Girls' Large and it is a little tight at the top of the chest and under the arms but I think the XL would be just too flowy and full everywhere else. It does have an elastic panel in the back so it stretches.

Awww... Winston wants a tummy rub!

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. OK, I love Winston in that pic!! So cute! How is he doing in his puppy training?
    Guess who is wearing this same shirt today? My daughter! hee-hee. It looks fab as a top - I wish I would have thought of it and she and I could have matched! I agree- I could not believe the quality for $9.99!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I just made Maggie take it off so I could try it on - it fits! Yeah for a new idea - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit----love that shirt! Wow, what a steal. Love how you styled it with the gray cardi and green flats. I am happy to see an outfit of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love that top! And Winston is too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top looks great on you! The girls dept had some really cute patterns. The colors are so light and pretty and I like the green shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable outfit...could you be any cuter? - Just noticed we were in Paris same time last year! : ) (pictures on your sidebar)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute top! I'm very jealous that you can wear a girls dress as a top and it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhhhh, i need a light gray cardigan like that so bad!! seen any out there??

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks everyone!
    mrs.a - you know what - Target has done almost the same style again this year... I can't remember exactly what colors they had... I think black, brown, ivory and gray but I'm not sure. I'll see if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mrs.a - I think this is it: http://tinyurl.com/ybwuyl7 $17.99

    ReplyDelete