Sunday, March 14, 2010

Liberty of London for Target {for the house + the Minis}


Success! And I am done! This morning they were still putting out the Liberty -- not much out but I did get my peacock swimsuit! -- so I went back again after church.

Still not everything was out, but I got the mugs I'd wanted, a scarf and a couple other things so I am done. I have an explosion of bright happy florals on my kitchen island right now and wanted to share these pics. If you are shopping LoL online, I hope these pics help a bit. Please feel free to comment or email me if you have any questions on specific items I've bought that you haven't seen IRL.

I will get some IRL pics of the tops and two dresses I bought for myself in the next post... and then normal blogging will resume shortly! :)


notecard set #053190526 $6.99, candles $9.99 ea in Violet Fig, Spiced Black Tea, Sugared Grapefruit, and Ocean Minerals, round gift boxes $5.99 ea, media box $6.99, stoneware mugs $4.99 ea


swim, flops, sundress and top for my girls

I did also buy one more chemise, gardening gloves, and some unders:

Chiffon Chemise Grand Royal & Sixty/253912 $17.99 -- and look - same florals/different colors on the gardening gloves


Bikini Brief Bistro Blue/253924 $7.99, Thong Princess Pink/253929 $7.99, and boxers in Multicolor, Blue and Black $5.99 ea.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I cashed in big time today, too. You can check out my haul here.

    After I wrote my huge post I went to another Target and got the prep bowls in the Sixty pattern.Now I need to decide which pattern to keep.

    I'm still on the hunt for the gardening stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Can't wait to check out that line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooooove the coffee mugs----i hope they have some at my target tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the prints on the boxers so much I bought 2 pairs for myself :) (navy floral and cars)

    I think your Target had a better selection-I was at mine right after it opened and I didn't see any mugs or candles!

    ReplyDelete