Friday, November 20, 2009

The ATL Flannel Skirt IRL {+ kate spade on the way!}


Today I'm wearing the first piece from my recent ATL shopping spree... the one item I hadn't put on hold - the Flannel Skirt from the sale rack.  This was $59.50, marked down to $39.99 and then 30% less with the F&F.

I love the fabric on this skirt and the wide panel under the waistband that keeps it smooth across your tummy before there are some gathers that make it a little fuller.  It even has pockets!  A little less serious than a pencil skirt I think, if that makes sense.  You could wear just about anything with this skirt so I had a hard time deciding and finally just threw on one of ATL's cardis from last year over a tucked in tee so that the waist detail showed.  Also wearing J Crew Brewster boots and black tights.



Sorry about the darkness of the pictures, but it is just sooo dark here lately with all the clouds and rain.  Which brings me to these lovelies:


kate spade's boot, kate spade's pic


Yes the rain and cold and wind finally got to me and I ordered myself some happy Lipstick Pink kate spade Randis last night!  Review coming up when they arrive!

Happy Friday!

xoxo


12 comments:

  1. cute!
    I took a look at some of your older posts.. I love Tory Burch!! she is a close second to my all time favorite Burberry!!
    you have fantastic style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I (don't tell) went back to the store after shopping online and bought some more things. I'm loving what ATL has done with their clothes this past year. 30% off makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I have been DYING for you to get these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that kate spade! How cute is that color--"Lipstick Pink"--!?! Those boots oughta brighten those dreary Seattle days big-time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the review! I have them and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks y'all! & Can't wait to get my new pink boots.
    Dishy Decorator - I know! Don't you tell anyone either, but I have every intention of heading back to ATL this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt, and I can't wait to hear your review of the Kate Spade boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, I am very excited about these boots!! So cute and girlie and fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute boots! Thanks for sharing all the Europe pictures. It is so nice to check in and see the lovely new pictures every so often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this skirt online. It looks great on you. I also love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great finds at ATL!
    You inspired me to go there too and I gave you a shout out on my blog:

    http://shoppingthecloset.blogspot.com

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Amy, I love the color of the sweater. I saw you changed your header to a new pic of you and your kids and I LOVE it. Your son playing with the sprinkler is just too cute and sooooo BOY. I can see mine doing something like that too. We're going to Paris for Christmas and New Years and I can't wait. Your pics are getting me all excited!

    ReplyDelete