Monday, August 8, 2011

What I Wore {Italy Part I)


On this Italian holiday we were in Rome, Arezzo in Tuscany, and quite a bit near the Amalfi Coast... Amalfi, Positano, Paestum and Pompeii. I'll be posting the sightseeing, shopping, hotel and restaurant pics and info after Denmark. Here's Part I of Italy OOTD/N from Rome and Arezzo.


Sightseeing in Rome:

Old Navy Lightweight Boat-Neck Tee in Black Jack, Target denim skirt (couple years ago), BR Miracle Sandal
Vatican Musem:

I started out in this (J Crew Lace and Tulle Cami, Target skirt, Stuart Weitzman Donuts in Tmoro Vecchio Nappa)...
...but changed my mind and switched out to the J Crew Stripe Button-Back Tee


pink Hermes Royal Mews... too hot to have right around the neck
necklace is from Tiffany & Co.
Dinner at our hotel in Arezzo:
Target xhilaration dress (converts to skirt), Loft cardi, SW Donuts
Shopping Day at Space (the Prada outlet in Montevarchi) and The Mall in Reggello:

LL Bean Pima Cotton Tee in Navy, Loft Marisa Lean Boyfriend Chinos, Jack Rogers Navajo in Gold, Louis Vuitton Eva
Another dinner at our hotel in Arezzo:
Deletta top from Anthropologie, Loft cardi, Loft chinos, Prada wedges
Amalfi Coast area outfits up next.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. The Hermes scarf is adorable!

    www.sarahandthecityblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you are an amazing traveller to have packed so well!
    Great variety and still sighing over that beautiful Hermes...perhaps swooning now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked great everywhere you went! :) It's nice to know we have someone well-dressed representing us abroad...I too often here Europeans say Americans visit Europe in terrible clothing! *lol*

    I can't believe how big your children are looking in your photo at the top of the page! They grow up way too fast...but I love to watch mine grow...

    Cheers!
    lottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very lovely! Did you say 'Prada outlet?' I would faint if I ever went there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOve all of the outfits----esp.the last two, I am always fan of khaki's and a casual top and i love browns/pinks together:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all!
    Lottie - oh I know. They are growing so fast!
    Rose - YES! I had it completely planned out and had such a great time... will do a separate post just for that shopping day :)

    ReplyDelete