Wednesday, February 18, 2009

new arrivals (and a good deal) at endless.com


The sun & milder temps today have me ready to think about Spring shoes... but where do I start?  I've been flipping through the magazines and surfing the net and it looks like the trends include wood, fringe, beads, nudes/naturals, brights, metallics, round-toe pumps, sliver wedges, open toe flats, espadrilles, huaraches, multi strap heels, even low western-style boots... basically just about anything goes.  Great!  I've got a lot in my closet that is still very "in".  So I am planning on keeping my focus on what works for me - which would be wedges, ballet flats (I *heart* Tory Burch), and strappy flip-floppy sandals.  And really, I have plenty of those.  Maybe just a new pair or two for the season... 

www.endless.com is featuring some cute, cute wedges (and also new Marc by Marc Jacobs, by the way) and on certain brands, (not Marc by Marc Jacobs, by the way) when you spend $125, they deduct $25 from your order.  I've ordered from them a few times and have been really happy with their service.  Free overnight shipping, free returns, price guarantees, great sales and offers.  Right now I am kinda liking this, this, and this!



     


No comments:

Post a Comment