Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Joy of a New Box of Goodies...




fresh off the UPS truck!  (Even if not for me personally...)  This box chock full of pink and green just arrived from Gymboree for my girls.  This latest collection is rather Lilly-esque!  I love pink and green so I had to order some Spring outfits.  I am trying to cut back on shopping for myself... but kids... kids grow. And last Spring's wardrobe is not going to cut it for them!

Gymboree has been having some great deals.  I got all of this new collection at 25% off and earned $75.00 worth of Gymbucks to use later.  The patchwork skirts are adorable and the pink cardigans look like they could be from CrewCuts.


Corsage Flower Cardigan (the fabric flowers are darling!) in Azalea - $34.75  ($26.06 with the discount)


HOW cute are they going to be in these?!


This watercolor floral print on this dress is lovely and the grosgrain bow in the back  is the perfect touch


and can't forget my little guy - Pieced Polo Shirt $19.75  ($14.81 with discount)


1 comment: