Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ballard is determined...


to get me to finish my decorating.  Another promo just came across my computer... this time you can save 10-25% depending upon how much you spend.  I doesn't look like there is a code - the promo is splashed across the front page of their site.

One thing I love about Ballard is that they have so many pieces of furniture that can be upholstered in quite a range of fabrics.  You can even mail them your own fabric and they will use that.  Personally, I like to order their swatches and then tape them around my house for 6 months to a year until I decide what is going to be perfect!  ;o)  You can also play around on the website to see how different fabrics look on different pieces.  I am considering this bench to place in front of our new bed:


Ansley Bench upholstered in Venetian Brown, photo from Ballard website

My brown and ivory swatch looks great against the tufted chocolate velvet upholstered headboard and with the Benjamin Moore Grecian Green walls.



Restoration Hardware Italian Satin Stitch bedding in Chocolate and Silk Shams in Eucalyptus



No comments:

Post a Comment