Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OOD 6.15.09: ATL Tiered Knit Skirt


OK, with all the end-of-the-school-year craziness, I'm a day behind... but here is a Polyvore for yesterday!  I never got around to snapping an IRL.  

This Tiered Knit Skirt comes in Black (mine), Saddle Brown, and Deep Blue and is currently on promotion for $24.50, online and in-store, from its regular price of $39.50.  It's made out of a slightly slubby (if you look closely)  t shirt-y material, so is lightweight despite lots of fabric.  I did size down to an XS in this one.  I think it will be great for hot summer days and travel.


ATL's skirt, ATL's picture

Happy Tuesday!  RHONJ tonight!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for RHNJ! I can't get enough of them. What a trip! Did you hear two of them have had babies recently?
    What a cute skirt. I would love to see an IRL sometime, when you are not too busy. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I heard! Those are two of my favorites. I thought they would scare me but I actually really like them! I appreciate the family loyalty and they just seem more "real". And I like the accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the skirt in-store, but didn't try it on. I'm sure you look good in it. It was def cute on the hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love!! I got 2 of them this morning - the brown and the deep blue. Will probably end up with the black, too. :) Love how comfy they are - will live in them this summer and they will be great for traveling later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Gigi
    Heidi - you're making me want another too now... I also tried on the brown but they didn't have my size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute skirts!! i saw those in the store and almost bought the brown one....will have to go back now!! thanks so much for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute skirt! I got what I think is this same skirt a month or so ago, in the store...but in white. Haven't worn it yet, but I like it--the fabric is light but heavy enough to not be too sheer.

    ReplyDelete