Friday, June 24, 2011

Today's Target Find + July's InStyle + Packing Update


I recently purchased this tee at Target:

Mossimo Supply Co. Striped T - Oxford Blue


It is lightweight but not too sheer, has cuffed sleeves and unfinished edges. Also comes in a bright peach and one or two other colors.



It is a very similar look to the Current/Elliott tee on page 108 of InStyle July 2011 - but priced about $88 less.


Speaking of July's InStyle. What a great issue. If you haven't picked one up yet, I highly recommend.

There is a gorgeously styled and photographed article showing French actress Clemence Poesy in Portofino (love the retro look of the photos on pages 164 and 165 especially). Also, travel product recommendations from a dermatologist, makeup artist, and wellness expert (I'm thinking of getting some L-Tyrosine Plus and B-12 Spray), and some great summer juice cooler recipes (I'll take a Green Tornado, please).

Lots of great fashion too - styling a bright cardigan, maxi skirts, wearing blush colored clothing (J Crew is featured on page 79)... just a great issue.

My packing is coming along. It now looks like this:


I have those two tees on the way from LL Bean and some tops from J Crew that I'm hoping will work. Also still waiting on a couple orders for my little guy and a nice sized order of Gap's Twist and Shout for my girls. (Have you seen this line? So. Cute.) I also don't have the Jack Rogers or BR Miracles on my sidebar yet but I'm hoping they arrive soon so I can get them a little broken in for the trip.

I went to the MAC counter yesterday for the first time in a long time because of a Pixiwoos video... having fun playing with some new colors and (finally) proper brushes. I'll try to get a post up in a few days.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. As usual, LOVE your target finds:) I saw that tee the other day so i ran back to get one. SO cute! How would you wear it? Jeans? Khaki capri's? I will have to check out this Gap kids line you mention, loving all girl clothing now, i have to be careful not to go overboard!!!!HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Packing drives me insane. I've sworn off travelling for 6 months, I don't know how these superwomen who pack for their husbands too manage. Mine has to checklist me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking lately about packing that detailed - planning outfits. I feel like it would save me SO much time, but it sounds so daunting when I'm just trying to rush around and pack for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I've been reading your blog for a while but have just started up my own and wondered if maybe you might like to follow me?my URL is http://wonderfulworld04.blogspot.com/
    Love reading about your trips away and the lovely clothes that you buy-I look forward to you next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing that InStyle magazine for a while since I loved my May issue. This post convinced me to get it and I just got it today!

    ReplyDelete