Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LOFT Friends & Family Order


Yesterday I got up bright and early before everyone woke up to get in my LOFT Friends and Family order (30% off with code FRIENDS... shipping is automatically free on orders of $100 and up, and if you go through ebates you can get 3% cash back).

I saw the short sleeve pleat neck sweater and long sleeve v-neck cardigans in store a couple weeks ago and really liked both. The cardigans are great basics that I know will get a lot of wear (finally found a charcoal cardi!). I first saw the twisted neck tank in Autumn Yellow on Debye at Modestly Styled, Modestly Me and couldn't wait to check out in store... the style and color are every bit as great IRL as they look.

Since I probably won't be able to get to a store during the sale, I ordered online and my items aren't due to arrive until mid-August. I'll try to put up some IRLs then, but for now, here's what I have on the way:


LOFT-twisted neck exposed back zip
Twisted Neck Exposed Back Zip in Autumn Yellow - update on this one... I received an email that my order had shipped (with all items itemized in the email and a tracking number) but then four hours later received an email that a credit was being issued for this top due to insufficient inventory.

Long Sleeve V-Neck Cardigan in Dark Grey Melange and in Wild Berry



LOFT-petite pleated front blouson cami autumn bouquet

(LOFT's pics)

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Great buys!! The floral print is so pretty and that first top (which I have) is flattering and versatile--maybe you can track it down at another store if you really want it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellamama - thanks! Yes I may have to do a store search... I was really disappointed it was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the twisted neck top in autumn color at the store a few days ago, and i bet it's gone now, in my size! loooove that top!! i also saw those v neck cardigans, and am going to get one in the brown color:() great finds!! i am going to check out that floral top, too. Thanks for posting, such cute buys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should however the other colors in the top are quite pretty as well. By the way, I'm so glad you posted a Target find a while back--those peach beaded earrings--I've gotten so much use out of them this summer. Please continue to post Target finds :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you ordered! If you don't mind me asking, what size did you order in the pima cotton crew neck cardigan? It says it is only available online, so I am curious about sizing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mrs.a - thanks for stopping by! I think you'll love that cardi :)
    Bellamama - I'll check out the other colors... and I'll remember to keep sharing my Target finds :)
    Mona P - thanks! I ordered a Small in the cardi, as well as the other style. I haven't seen it but it looks similar to some of the cotton cardis I have bought there in the past (the ones like J Crew's Jackie) and I bought Smalls in those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size in the autumn twisted neck top did you need? I can check our store for it when I go in tonight if you'd like

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debye - I'd love it if youi could check! Size small in the yellow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will do! I am wearing mine tonight

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking for a medium, in this autumn yellow color, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yippee...I found your size small last night! You can email me at debye@cberryfamily.com

    Mrs Anketell, I just steamed a medium last night, I can call my work this am and put it on hold until I work tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the info on sizing, appreciate it! I went to store yesterday and bought the pima cotton cardi in grey color. Love it! They didn't have my size in other colors that I liked, so I ordered the turquoise and vintage blue later online.

    I am wondering though what color the vintage blue is exactly. I haven't seen it in store but online it looks purple. I am really hoping it is more purple than blue ...

    And, by the way, they have a great variety of matching tank tops to go with these cardis. They are discounted from $14.50 to $10 now (both online and in store).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those garments look lovely! As I wrote in my "You are witty and pretty" blog, all the shops in Hamburg displyed winter fashion in their shop windows - just at the moment when our summer started ;-)

    ReplyDelete