Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OOTN 5.21.11 {BR, TB, and F21}


This past weekend my husband and I went out for a fantastic dinner and I got a chance to wear some heels. Well, wedges actually, but they measure 4 1/2 inches with the platform so they aren't something I wear day to day (that ballet-flat-comfort-zone of mine, you know.)

Banana Republic Gemma Wrap Dress in Black, Tory Burch Contrast Wedge Espadrilles in Khaki/Black


Forever 21 Cascading Earrings in Aqua


hard to see but my polish is OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona



Banana Republic is having another flash sale this evening - 5-8pm local time in-store and online - all women's styles (the email had an asterisk at this point so there may be some exclusions) 40% off. Code BRHAPPY.

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Lovely!! The whole outfit---dress, shoes (these are fab!!!) and the earrings! It is so nice to dress up and feel pretty and have dinner with your husband, isn't it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun getting dressed up!
    The shoes are great BTW...
    hope dinner was delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are fantastic--I might need to check out Banana Republic when at the mall today!

    I'm so glad to have discovered your blog--it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much mrs.a, Peggy, Rose & hostess!
    Aesthetic Alterations - thank you! The wedges are by Tory Burch. I ordered from Saks and just noticed that the red/blue combo at Nordstrom have a good markdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love those shoes - I have been staring at them for months but didn't realize they had a khaki/black version - they are gorgeous! Thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sparrows and Sparkle,
    the shoes (and the outfit) are great! Of course only to wear for a certain time (when I am in a hurry I take ballerinas too) - but they emphasize good legs. I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your shoes. You looked gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole outfit. Classy (the dress) Chic (the shoes & earrings!) That is the style I love!

    I have the same wrap from BR in a shirt that I bought about 10 years ago. It has done me well! Washes and wears like a charm! Will have to look at gettingthe dress next!

    ReplyDelete