Friday, December 18, 2009

Buzz! Buzz! {my new "coin purse"}


Today I was waiting in line to buy a candle at Anthropologie (I found a couple other cute things there and at J Crew but some are going to be my Christmas presents so I can't talk about them yet) when I spotted one Great and Small Coin Purse in the Yellow bee design.  I saw a post on this cutie-pie little accessory on Gingersnap's blog a little while ago and it is indeed just as adorable in person.


(my nail polish is OPI's All A-bordeaux the Sled from the Holiday Wishes 2009 collection)

I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to do with this little purse yet, but I will definitely be putting it into use.  It is larger than I expected it to be from the website pic and "coin purse" description.  (Of course they do give the dimensions though - about 5 x 7 .)  Each little sequined, beaded bee is about an inch long.  The fabric feels like a nice cotton canvas and the interior dot lining is darling.  The label sewn inside says the brand is Ipa-Nima and it is priced at $28.

Happy Friday!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. love it! I've seen it in stores and was brainstorming what I could use it for...possibly lip glosses? Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! I'm definitely checking it out when I brave the mall today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest little purse!! Even if it doesn't get much use, it's still so adorable!

    ReplyDelete