Monday, July 23, 2012

SEA-NYC Travel Outfit

I posted a polyvore of my recent SEA-NYC travel outfit (will also be ATL-SEA travel outfit) and here it is IRL.  I keep flats and flops in my carry-on (an elsapel of Portland bag - great carry-on) and switched out the wedges during the 5+ hour flight.  They were fine for walking through the airport, etc on both sides.  Love my L.K. Bennett Maddox shoes.


West Coast: Talbots unlined seersucker jacket (2-3 years ago), J Crew tank, Gap Broken-in Straight Khakies in Blue Galaxy, L.K. Bennett Maddox, LV Totally (a great bag for travel - the top zips and it has two outside pockets to hold tickets, magazines, or your little baggie of liquids handy for security)



East Coast: A few extra wrinkles but I don't mind wrinkled Seersucker



Happy Monday!

xoxo

4 comments: