Wednesday, July 18, 2012

J Crew Extra 40 July 2012

J Crew Extra 40 July 2012







We are still on the East Coast, but have reached Georgia and my parents' house so I've found a little time for J Crew shopping.

I've loaded a vacation's-worth of pictures on my iPad but it is still so much easier for me to work with my own computer at home. So I'm going to wait to do picture sifting and most vacation posting until we return at the end of the month. We've had wonderful experiences and fun in NYC and DC, and Manassas, Culpeper, Roanoke, and Asheville. Fun, learning, sore feet, and expanding waistlines (probably just mine... Great NYC restaurants followed by things like fried pickles and white cheddar pimento cheese in a jar with house made pretzel chips? Can't say no.)

Anyway, I made a quick stop in a J Crew yesterday (and Gap Kids - extra 40 off there too) and found some shoes. Shoes. Why do I end up with the heaviest things to tote back... and haven't even been to LK Bennett yet...)

For sizing on these... I usually wear an 8 1/2 or a 39.  In the Soludos flat stripe espadrilles I took my expected 39 but in the wedge I sized down to an 8.  I tried on a 9 and it was way too big.




Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Seems like you are having a great vacation so far! I have that cardigan in navy and love it.

    Please do not forget to enter my J. Crew Ram's Head Necklace Summer Giveaway here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those striped espadrilles very nautical and they just say summer to me.
    I know what you mean about blogging from the IPad, I much prefer my Mac Book.
    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am still getting used to new blogger and had a difficult enough time just getting this post to publish from my Dad's pc when I'm used to a Mac :/. I've been wanting some classic flat espadrilles. These are perfect and a great price.

      Delete
  3. oh vacation, what is that?! love your purchases, i might have to snag the cardigan now. ;) have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Great price on the cardi and lots of colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Seville wedges look great; I would have bought these too. Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wedge Espadrille shoes! I am a Georgia single mom of three. They are all teenagers so everyday is a new adventure!
    http://www.rocktherulesjewelry.com/

    ReplyDelete