Saturday, February 19, 2011

Today's Target Find {stripy scarf}


Mossimo Supply Co. Stripe Scarf Blue 061081449 - $12.99

A while ago the outfit on p. 200 of my Spring Boden catalog caught my eye and I decided a navy striped scarf would be perfect this Spring and Summer...


...but I just wasn't sure about the $48 price tag for a simple striped scarf and thought I'd look around for something similar. Today I found it at Target. The one I bought is a crinkly gauzy poly fabric - different from Boden's 100% cotton jersey Stripy Scarf - but the look is close enough for me.


This will be great with white tees, colorful cardis and denim or khakis all Spring.

I also stopped by the Chanel counter today and picked up a Rouge Coco in a new Spring hue and the *gorgeous* Peche Nacree nail polish which will be my very next manicure. I know I haven't even posted my two InStyle drugstore lipsticks or the rest of my J Crew Factory order yet, but I will hopefully have some time to get a few posts up over the next week.

Happy Weekend!

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. You are a clever shopper...we all need to economize in some areas to afford the luxe that we will not compromise on....savvy chic in the marketplace is desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a blue and white striped cotton (kind of like a t-shirt) yesterday from H & M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it so much - need to run to target and pick one up

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cute!!!!! love it, back to target i go (even though yesterday, after a trip to target w/my little boy, i lost my wallet-----ahhh!! someone, mysteriously found it and returned it, sans cash. totally awful day!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great alternative! I bought the Boden version. I just loved how they syled it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two abstract floral scarves from Target and though I have more $$$ scarves, the Target ones have great colors(one is: green/camel/mauve; the other is: black/violet/green) and I have worn them many days this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That scarf is fab for just $12.99 and is the spitting image of the Boden one from afar...great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this scarf. Am still in the USA so will hit target to see if there are any left! I love when you can find chic finds for cheap as chips!

    ReplyDelete