Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quick Trip to Austin

We went to Austin, Texas this month for the first time for a wedding.  I have a few more outfit posts from the weekend, but here are some shots from around town.

We had a great time and enjoyed the in-the-70's weather and change of landscape. The food at Lambert's was definitely a highlight, as well as at Enoteco Vespaio. I was also able to finally make it to the Kendra Scott store on South Congress and also an Amy's Ice Cream.  The Driskill was beautifully decorated for Christmas and the food and entertainment at their Santa breakfast were wonderful.


shopping on South Congress

lunch at Enoteco Vespaio

my Funghi Pressed Panini:
shitake mushrooms, sauteed onions, roasted garlic & cambozola cheese

my husband's lunch

food trucks


Kendra Scott on South Congress


an emerald window display at KS - appropriate for Pantone's 2013 color

The Capitol

Christmas Tree at The Capitol

spotted on our drive to the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar

liked this peacock

at Amy's Ice Cream

my son's armadillo from the Capitol gift shop moving in on my Amy's Ice Cream
(a "S'mores the Merrier": Mexican vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, Biscoff crumbles, Mexican vanilla marshmallow on top)

my three enjoying the Texas Hill Country

cookie decorating at The Driskill's Santa Breakfast

(part of the) Santa Breakfast Buffet

Christmas Tree at the Driskill


xoxo


4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Austin one day! Great photos and delicious food. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sparrowsandsparkles,
    I love that snowman on a sunchair!

    ReplyDelete