Sunday, June 10, 2012

Trina Turk for Banana Republic


Great colors, I think, in the new limited edition Trina Turk for BR collection.  My favorite dress is this one:


















This one also looks good, but I picture myself pretty much just wearing it on vacation, really:

















Also love the chartreuse/turquoise color combo in some of the jewelry like this bracelet.. looks slightly "evil eye" to me:













I haven't been to the store to see this IRL yet, but Rose at 1 More Shopping Blog has and you can see some fitting room pics here.

There is currently a code BRREADY which takes 30% off of purchases over $125, but the Trina Turk collection is  one of the exclusions. Right now ebates cash back is 2% at BR.

Have you tried it? Bought it? What do you think?


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I was at a Banana Republic on Friday and saw the collection. I must say I thought it was FAB! The materials are very nice, not cheap like the Mad Men line. No poly that I could find. Colors were fantastic, I thought everything was gorgeous and the prints and patterns reminded me a bit of Lilly Pulitzer. So right away I was smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cowl neck dress looks really cute! I may have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete