Friday, December 3, 2010

Tory Burch Friends & Fans {30% off}



I was alerted to a Tory Burch sale by a tweet on my BlackBerry from Editor's Secret early this morning, so jumped out of bed and came downstairs to make some coffee and shop the TB site before the rest of the family got up. I was thrilled to see the Tumbled Leather Reva Ballerina Flat in Royal Tan that I missed out on during the shopbop F&F. But sadly, quickly found out the code doesn't work on Revas. (Should have known... isn't it always like that?!) So they are still full price (though shipping would have been free) and I'm going to wait.

It's just as well as I am trying to save up for a new handbag and I am almost there. I almost never do Black Friday and resisted Cyber Monday, except for one little pair of Kendra Scott earrings... though all these sales and promos which just keep coming are making it tough!

If you are not looking for Revas, there are lots of other great items on the site of course, including a pretty big sale section. The only other items I see excluded are gift cards and "Tory Burch Foundation Product". The code is FRIENDSFANS and is good December 3 - 6. I'm sure I'll be back for another look before it's over!

Happy Shopping!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I did the EXACT same thing. Wanted the tan tumbled Revas. $135ish sure would have been nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DMO - I know!
    hostess - a Mulberry Bayswater! :)

    ReplyDelete