Sunday, October 21, 2012

Forever 21 F&F

I still don't quite have everything organized after our recent trip but I'm through the jet lag and wanted to put together a quick post on the Forever 21 Friends and Family event that is going on today... 20% off your order with code FANDF21, and free shipping over $50.  I've been really happy with their $10.80 slim denim and also took a couple of their sheer blouses and the butterfly peplum top along with me to China this month.  I'll post some pics soon.  For now, I ordered these today, along with the Sheer Flocked Peplum Top in light blue.




(I ordered the purple/black)




xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The lace top is gorgeous!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that lace! and the houndstooth! fantastic picks - and good to know about the denim as i seem to be lacking in that department as of recently..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for a lace top!!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete